For those of you who love to spend the day on the trail this $12 DIY Jeep Tailgate Table Build will come in handy. We love brining snacks and food on the trail and this table has proved to be invaluable when spending hours off-road.
This table is easy to put together with a just a few parts and tools. Some of you may even have some of the parts laying around your garage or home.
What you will need to make your own DIY Jeep Tailgate Table:
- Tape measure
- Sharpie / Permanent Marker
- Sturdy Ruler / Straight Edge
- Electric or Cordless Drill
- Angle Grinder or other cutting tool (To cut the cover / trim panel)
- Self Tapping Philips Head Screw
- Drill Bit For Pre-Drilling
- Folding Wall Bracket $12
- Table saw (optional or have your local hardware store cut wood to fit
- 3/4″ Plywood cut approx. 25in x 15in
- Optional Paint, Stain or Cutting Board Oil
This project can be done in less than an a couple hours. We were able to put this table together for just $12. We had some spare wood and all the tools on hand for this project. The cost may be a little more or less depending on what you have laying around your garage.
We put together a video showing you how to install your own DIY Jeep Tailgate Table. You can watch it here:
Watch our Table install on Youtube:
- OPENROAD Winches: Highest quality, priced for everyone.
- Rugged Ridge Eclipse Mesh Sun Shade Install
- Exploring Shoofly Village Ruins & Wagon Wheel- Payson, Arizona
- $12-$20 DIY Jeep Tailgate Table Build
- Nextbase Dash Cam Comparison & Review